A terrible loss [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
A terrible loss [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Oh man. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Huge loss for the entire sports community.
Hate to hear this. Even if you were not a fan of the Celtics throughout the years, you have to respect what Red Auerbach accomplished as both a coach and owner.
As a Celtics fan, it bothers me.
I thought/hoped I was hearing it on ESPN wrong
I don't have anything against Phil Jackson, but I hope he doesn't win another title, just because it would bypass Red.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
He may bypass Red if he wins another, but it won't be in the same fashion. Didn't they win 9 straight titles at one time?
He won 8 straight. From the middle to late 50's thru early to middle 60's.
Bookmarks